Your Representations and Confirmation
You represent and confirm that:
(a) You are 18 years of age and you are legally able to enter into the Agreement; and
(b) You will use the Services according to these Terms and Conditions and ensure that any person you allow to use the Services complies with these Terms and Conditions.
(c) Customers who are under 18 years old should obtain consent from their parents or legal guardians before registering and submitting personal details on the registration form.
Reasonable Use Policy (“Policy”)
Pavo Communications Sdn Bhd want to ensure all customers enjoy optimal data usage on the network, the intended and permissible uses of our service, and to prevent exploitation, fraud, and abuse of its unlimited plans and features. Pavo Communications Sdn Bhd reserves the right to limit throughput or amount of data transferred on the network and to deny or terminate Service, without notice, to anyone Pavo Communications Sdn Bhd believes is using the Mcalls unlimited web browsing/data Service usage is harmful, adversely impacts the Carrier’s network or Service levels or disruptive to the Carrier’s network or Services. If we determine, at our sole discretion, that you are using an unlimited Service in violation of the Terms and Conditions of Service, or in any other manner that we deem to be unreasonable or excessive, then we may terminate individual calls, data connections, Data or terminate your Service, decline to renew your Service, or offer you a different Service plan with no unlimited usage component. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Pavo Communications Sdn Bhd reserves the right to deny Service or to deactivate or cancel existing Service to anyone for any reason at any time, in Pavo Communications Sdn Bhd sole discretion. If your service is terminated due to violation of these Terms and Conditions of Service, you may forfeit any unused balances including minutes, text and/or data.
Examples of prohibited uses include, without limitation, the following: (i) continuous mobile to mobile or mobile to landline voice calls; (ii) automated text or picture messaging to another mobile device or e-mail address; (ii) streaming of content include but no limited to music and video (iii) server devices or host computer applications, including, but not limited to, Web camera posts or broadcasts, automatic data feeds, automated machine-to-machine connections or peer-to-peer (P2P) file sharing; or (iv) as a substitute or backup for private lines or dedicated data connections. A person engaged in prohibited uses may have his/her Service terminated without notice or a refund.
1. “Service” means the mobile telecommunication services provided by Pavo Communications Sdn Bhd that allows you to make and/or receive calls. It also includes the other features and services outlined in this website and/or may be added from time to time in the future.
2. Pavo Communications Sdn Bhd reserves the right to modify/terminate/add services in whole or in part at any time without prior notice.
3. You are responsible to equip yourself with all the necessary and compatible hardware and software required to utilise any of the Services offered.
4. Pavo Communications Sdn Bhd may at any time terminate your SIM Card and bar your access to the Service if you breach any of the terms contained herein or otherwise without giving any reason whatsoever.
Mcalls Prepaid subscriber identification module (“SIM”) card
1. The telephone number of each Mcalls Prepaid SIM Card is not exchangeable or transferable.
2. A non-activated SIM Card which has passed the expiry date imprinted on it will not be usable and/or returnable.
3. The SIM Card will still be capable of receiving calls and SMS messages for up till 90 days upon the expiration of the credit validity period. A reload must be performed in order to utilise the full Services. If no reload is performed during this 90-day period, the SIM Card shall be terminated after the 90th day and any remaining credit for talktime, SMS messages or any other service or benefit relating to the mobile number shall be forfeited.
4. All SIM Cards must be activated within Malaysia and before the expiry date printed on the SIM Card.
1. It is Pavo Communications Sdn Bhd’s policy to respect the privacy of its customers and take the issue of privacy seriously. Pavo Communications Sdn Bhd will not monitor, edit, or disclose any personal information about you or your use of the Service, including its contents, without your prior permission unless Pavo Communications Sdn Bhd in good faith believes that such action is necessary to:
a. conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
b. protect and defend the rights or property of Pavo Communications Sdn Bhd;
c. provide relevant part of the Service; or
d. act to protect the interests of its customers or others.
You agree that Pavo Communications Sdn Bhd may access your account, including its contents, as stated above or to respond to service or technical issues.
2. All applicable taxes, levies and/or duties are payable by you. You must reimburse Pavo Communications Sdn Bhd on demand for any such expenses which it is obliged to pay on your behalf.
3. Any information stipulated in this website or any medium which may be referred to from time to time will be considered to constitute part of the Terms and Conditions as contained herein.
4. Pavo Communications Sdn Bhd is not liable to re-imburse or compensate you for any damages, costs, expenses or loss arising from the expiration or the termination of the reload coupons or SIM Card.
5. Pavo Communications Sdn Bhd and its officers, employees, agents and subsidiaries shall not be liable for any loss, damage, costs, personal injury or expenses suffered by you or any third party that arises directly or indirectly as a result of the following:
a. any act, omission, error, default or negligence on the part of Pavo Communications Sdn Bhd or its business partners which shall not be limited to partners involved in providing/administering Pavo Communications Sdn Bhd’s alternate reload channels.
b. any loss, distortion or mutilation of data
c. unauthorised access or usage of the Service by any third party
d. the unavailability of any part of the Service as a result of any mobile phone, inter-network or data format incompatibility, or as a result of any issues pertaining to network coverage, the unavailability of the internet or any other medium related to or required to access or use the Services or as a consequence of any other reason whatsoever.
e. the nature, quality and/or effect of the Services and/or the related content
6. Pavo Communications Sdn Bhd makes no warranty, guarantee or representation, expressed or implied regarding the condition, merchantability, availability or fitness of any part of the Service, any service/equipment provided by any third party that is necessary for the access and/or use of the services or for the quality of the DiGi network or that of any other telecommunications service provider.
7. You agree to fully indemnify Pavo Communications Sdn Bhd if any fraud, misrepresentation and/or unauthorised or unlawful use of the Service by you, your agents, representatives or employees result in any loss, damage, costs or expenses to Pavo Communications Sdn Bhd
8. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of Malaysia.
9. The Terms and Conditions herein are subject to change without prior notice.
Billing and charges
1. You may call +6011 3111 2233 or *129# for the latest information about your talktime credit. Pavo Communications Sdn Bhd shall not be liable for any loss, damage, costs or expenses arising from your failure to do so. Calls made locally to +6011 3111 2233 are chargeable at local flat rate.
2. Pavo Communications Sdn Bhd reserves the absolute right to alter any part of the Service and/or the pricing structure of the Services at any time without prior notice.
Mcalls Prepaid reload coupons
1. The reload validity of the talk time credit is the period of time between the date of reloading and the stipulated validity period stated on the back of your reload coupon whereby you are granted access to the Services; i.e. 5 days for RM3 & RM5 reload coupons, 10 days for RM10 reload coupons, 20 days for RM20 reload coupons and 50 days for RM50 reload coupons. (Note: The validity period of reloads purchased from the alternate reload channels will be the same as the regular reload coupons. Every time you reload, your SIM Card will compare the remaining validity period of your existing talktime credit with the validity period of your new reload. The higher of the two validity periods will be effective.)
2. Reload coupons which have passed the expiry date imprinted on them will not be usable and/or returnable
3. The reload coupons are not refundable. Any value that has been reloaded is not transferable or refundable. Pavo Communications Sdn Bhd will not be liable for any loss or damage due to reloading errors caused by the user of the coupon.
4. Pavo Communications Sdn Bhd reserves the right to forfeit any remaining talktime credit after the expiry of the respective validity periods.
5. Any reload performed using any of the alternate reload channels outlined in this website or via any other channel which may be added from time to time will be subjected to their own respective terms and conditions that are not governed by Pavo Communications Sdn Bhd
Value added services and other benefits
1. Entitlement for the benefits of programmes requiring registration will be subject to your successful application.
2. Please ensure that you find out all the terms and conditions of the Value Added Services. Your usage of any part of the Services implies your acceptance of all the terms and conditions of the Services which may be changed from time to time without any prior notice.