ALL ZONES (ENTRY PACKAGE) &
YOUTH ZONE (ALPHA PACKAGE)
Terms & Conditions of Sale:
The terms and conditions as stipulated herein are binding for all Entry Package (All Zones) and Alpha Package (Youth Zone) purchases (collectively “Ticket Package”).
- K-Wave 3 Music Festival (“the Event”) is organised by Macpie Pro Sdn Bhd (“MacpiePro”) and “Brought To You By” Mcalls, a brand name under Pavo Communications Sdn Bhd. MacpiePro reserves the rights to change or amend any terms and conditions at any time at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notice.
- The Event is designed for Mcalls Fans and the general public. In order to be a subscriber of Mcalls Fans, the subscriber must be of age fifteen (15) years and above (pursuant to the requirement set by the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission).
Purchase and Collection of Entry Package for Ticket Package
- As an entitlement for Mcalls Fans signed up after 28th June 2018, each Entry Package purchased comes with one (1) unique QR code and one (1) Mcalls Y33 SIM pack (“Mcalls SIM”). New Mcalls subscribers are required to register and submit their identification (“ID”) online for registration process.
- No third-party collection of Ticket Package is allowed unless prior approval from MacpiePro. Upon collection of the Ticket Package and Mcalls SIM at the collection points, the purchaser must be able to show, for registration purposes, the econfirmation verification sent to the purchaser and a clear soft copy of the ID submitted online during the entry package purchase online.
- In the event of any change of the ID(s) submitted during the online purchase, the current valid ID must be produced before the Mcalls’ customer service agents in order to be registered.
- For the avoidance of doubt, one (1) ID can only be used to purchase up to FOUR (4) Entry Packages and to register up to FOUR (4) Mcalls SIMs. However, only one (1) ID can only be used to purchase ONE (1) Alpha Package (Youth Zone) and to register up to ONE (1) Mcalls SIM.
- The price of the Ticket Package shall be the price set at the time the order for the Ticket Package is accepted.
- The resale of Ticket Package is prohibited. MacpiePro reserves the right to cancel any Ticket Package that have been found resold.
- A valid QR code ticket must be produced to get into the Event venue. Removing any part of and/or, altering and/or defacing the QR code may invalidate the ticket.
- MacpiePro will not be responsible for any ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Ownership or possession of the ticket does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on the purchaser to use, alter, copy and/or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trademarks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the ticket.
Purchase from Unauthorized Sources / Refusal of Admission
- Purchase of Ticket Package shall only be made in our designated website at [www.mcalls.asia] (“Website”), (Youth Zone Alpha Package can be purchased under Youth Zone Alpha Package tab). Any Ticket Package purchased from any other source may be unauthorized copies and purchaser(s) may be refused admittance to the Event.
- In the event that the purchaser provides false or incorrect data when making the purchase, the purchaser may be barred from attending the Event.
- MacpiePro reserves the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse the admission to, and/or eject any person whose behaviour does not comply with the rules and regulations set forth by us and/or the venue.
Postponement, Cancellations and Refunds
- No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets sold are neither transferrable nor refundable unless otherwise permitted under paragraph 4(b) below.
- If the event is postponed or cancelled, a notice will be posted in the Website (“Notice”). The Notice shall advise the procedures for requesting a refund and the period of time within which the purchaser could request a refund. Refund shall be exclusive of the RM 4.00 processing fees and Mcalls SIM.
- In the event of postponement, purchased Ticket Package for the original Event date may be applicable and valid for the new Event date unless otherwise notified.
- Refund will not be entertained if a request for refund is made after the given period from the date of the Notice. Such unrefunded sums shall be dealt with at MacpiePro’s sole discretion.
- In the event of cancellation, all tickets purchased using credit cards shall automatically be refunded to the credit cards with which the tickets were purchased.
- Tickets purchased using payments other than credit cards shall be refunded by cheque and all purchasers shall personally be present at MacpiePro’s office located at [V03-05-15&17, Designer Office Sunway Velocity, 55100. Kuala Lumpur] to process their refund application. The purchaser shall produce valid, original tickets in order to claim refunds and submit a photocopy of NRIC to facilitate the cheque issuance.
- For Ticket Package redeemed via MMspot M Airtime, the purchase amount of the ticket will be credited back to the respective accounts.
- MacpiePro reserves the right to postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the Event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond its reasonable control.
- In the event any of the performing group is unable to attend or participate, and beyond its organizer’s reasonable control, no refund can be claimed under any circumstances.
During the Event, the ticket holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
Assumption of Risk
The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the Event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual Event, including but not limited to any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
Changes to Event
MacpiePro reserves the right to withdraw, replace, add or substitute any artists / performers’ and or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the Event unless otherwise stated by MacpiePro.
Entry to K-Wave 3 Music Festival
Entry mode to K-Wave 3 Music Festival venue (Stadium Malawati) is strictly based on physical ticket (QR code) which is attached with the Ticket Package. Do not alter, remove and/or damage the QR image attached in the Ticket Package pack as it will result in refused admittance to the Event.
Upgrade of Ticket Package
- The ticket holder may consider upgrading their purchased Ticket Package and it is exclusively for Mcalls Fans only.
- Any requests to upgrade the Ticket Package is only available within seven (7) days from the date of the Ticket Package purchased. Such request is only accepted by emailing to [email protected].
- In the event the upgraded Ticket Package is higher in value than the Entry Package, the Mcalls Fans is required to pay the difference between the upgraded Ticket Package and original purchased Ticket Package. There will be no additional upgraded fees, charges and/or hidden fees.
- MacpiePro reserves absolute discretion to reject or decline the request of upgrading the Ticket Package for any reasons whatsoever without prior notice to you.
Unclaimed Ticket Package
- Any unclaimed Ticket Package by 19th August 2018 12am, the Ticket Package and SIM Cards bundled with the Ticket Package (if any) will be forfeited.